FDP On Qualitative Research Design and Analysis Using
MAXQDA (Basic to Advance) & Academic Writing
With MAXQDA Licence key
Highlights of the FDP:
- Licence key of 45 days including 15 days trial
- This time we have added the advanced features of MAXQDA in the workshop like QTP, Word explorer and Code Model along with some basic analysis.
- Prof. Kumra will be taking a session on case method research along with Academic writing
- The workshop will also have a special session with scholars who have used MAXQDA in writing papers and got it published in ABDC category. It will also highlight how they have handled the reviewer's suggestions.
- An Introduction to Qualitative research, when to use qualitative research, Various qualitative research designs and methods, validity and reliability, sampling and Intercoder Reliability
- Coding, Thematic Analysis, Text Mining, Word Cloud, Sentiment Analysis, Making cases
- Literature Review Using MAXQDA
- Advance Analysis of MAXQDA- Mixed Method, QTP (Question , theme and theory), Word Explorer, Code Model
- Academic Writing : Writing Introduction and Case method research
- Dr. Rajeev Kumra, Dean, IIM Lucknow (Noida Campus)
- Dr. RPS Kaurav, Associate Professor, FIIB, Delhi
- Dr. Shalini Sahni- Founder, Koach Scholar